Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Now with a side of heartburn

The fun just keeps mounting here in the final countdown. Now I have some pretty fiendish heartburn almost every time I eat, but especially when I eat chocolate.

In some ways, cutting out chocolate is good. After all, I'm at the point where I know that every ounce put on now will have to start coming off in the next couple of weeks. But still, I'm huge, uncomfortable, exhausted and I can't even have a brownie??? C'mon!

Kate is taking a very rare nap at the moment, so I'm off to get stuff done. I've gotten so much done around here the last few days and am starting to feel good and ready for whenever this baby may come. Just a bit more to go...

Besides, I have a date with a Tums bottle.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You sound determined, and that's good news! If you're ready ahead of time, that will make it all the more easy later. Hang in there! I'm looking forward to the baby report!