Some things I learned from this excursion:
- I love my BOB Duallie stroller. It totally rocks. And it really does fit through doors.
- You can never have too many snacks with you.
- It's darn near impossible to use a public restroom with a toddler and an infant (and a diaper bag, etc.). I had to pee from 10AM until 2PM.
- Zoos geared towards children still somehow manage to be built in a way that totally blocks them from seeing squat from the stroller. They have to be picked up. What the heck??
- Watching Kate's little hand squeeze under the sunshade to pat Lizzy on the head when she fussed was about the sweetest thing I've ever seen.
Speaking of which, I'm off to bed. G'night.