Friday, February 1, 2008

Whining

I was lucky with Kate - I was pregnant March-December 1st. Since I avoided the heart of the cold & flu season I never got sick when I was pregnant with her. Not so this time.

I have a horrible cold and can't take anything for it. I'm a total wimp with colds and dose myself regularly with anything and everything to help prevent a sinus infection (to which I am prone). I'm going crazy doing this "drug free"! Pete is sick, too. The first time in the 10 years we've been together that we have a cold at the same time. Definitely a sign that we've been running ourselves a bit ragged lately. The only good news is that Kate so far shows no signs of it.

The biggest bummer is that this weekend I was going to go meet Carrie's Miss Dahlia, which will now need to be postponed. :-( I'm dying to see them both and to hold a little baby again!!

Hope you are all healthy and well!!

No comments: