Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow & Sweatpants Day

Since my cold is hanging on, we had to skip playgroup this morning. It's snowing outside, we have food enough, and I was so busy this weekend that I sort of miss Kate, so I've declared today Sweatpants Day and we're just going to hole in and be together.

I've already spent more one-on-one time actually playing with her today than I have in over a week. I'm going to get the laundry done and make some calls and in general enjoy not doing my hair or putting on makeup and just spend some time with my girl.

Another one of those moments that makes me so incredibly grateful to stay home.

1 comment:

Meigan said...

Sounds lovely!

How's your cold? I was thinking of you as I drugged myself with Dayquil & Zycam & everything else. If it's any consolation - none of it helped.