In no particular order.
- The very few photos taken of me since Elizabeth's birth must be burned
- I can't wear my engagement/wedding rings
- I have to fly to AZ in March and won't fit in the seats
- My gut is so big it gets chafed in the front where it rubs against my clothes
- I only have 3 pair of (non-maternity) pants that fit me. Even my fat-girl sweats are too small.
- I weigh more than my husband - ooh, such a turn on (not)
- I have gorgeous and ridiculously expensive Joe's Jeans that are ~4 sizes too small
- I am a crappy role model for my two girls
- It is bad for my health, big time
- It makes me unhappy. Unhappy mom = bad mom.
- Back, knees, ankles - all designed to carry 50 lbs. less
- I am withdrawing socially. I don't want to go anywhere, see anyone looking like this.
I don't even recognize myself. I haven't lost a single lb. in almost 6 months and I am miserable. Yet I can't seem to get it together enough to do something about it. I've yo-yo'd before, but this is the first time that I've ever been honestly worried that I won't be able to do it and I will be fat and unhappy forever.